In an effort to interconnect Vietnam with its neighbor countries we continue our process of expansion by adding international flights from Vietnam to Southeast Asia.
Vietnam Airlines, Jetstar Pacific and VietJet Air connect 5 international airports in Vietnam, namely Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi, Cat Bi Airport in Hai Phong, Da Nang Airport, Lien Khuong Airport in Da Lat, and Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh with Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the Philippines.
International flights from Vietnam to Cambodia
– Fly from Hanoi to Siem Reap with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
Phnom Penh retains part of its former charm with its numerous Buddhist wats and precious Royal Palaces.
Siem Reap is the gateway to the Angkor Archaeological Park containing the magnificent temples remnants of the Khmer civilization.
Sihanoukville is a coastal city in the south, a popular beach destination with access to Koh Rong and Koh Rong Sanloem islands by ferry.
Flights from Vietnam to Laos
Vientiane contains important temples and cultural monuments such as the Pha That Luang, a gold-covered Buddhist stupa.
The old town centre of Luang Prabang is a UNESCO World Heritage Site thanks to its numerous Buddhist monasteries and the outstanding fusion between traditional Lao wooden houses and European architecture reminiscence of its past as a French colony.
International flights from Vietnam to Thailand
– Fly from Hanoi to Bangkok with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
– Fly from Haiphong Bangkok with VietJet Air.
– Fly from Da Nang to Bangkok with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
– Fly from Da Lat to Bangkok with VietJet Air.
– Fly from Ho Chi Minh to Chiang Mai with VietJet Air.
– Fly from Ho Chi Minh to Bangkok with Jetstar Pacific, VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
– Fly from Ho Chi Minh to Phuket with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
In Bangkok, you must board a tuk-tuk and go around for sightseeing: palaces, splendid temples, river canals, and busy markets.
Chiang Mai is the most scenic and culturally significant city in Northern Thailand. Surrounded by high mountain ranges and national parks, it is also a religious center with innumerable temples.
Phuket island lies off the west coast of Thailand in the Andaman Sea. It is an intensely developed tourist destination thanks to its clear waters and beautiful beaches.
International flights from Vietnam to Myanmar
– Fly from Hanoi to Yangon with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
– Fly from Ho Chi Minh to Yangon with Vietnam Airlines.
The legend says that Shwedagon Pagoda was built during the time of Buddha and the area around the temple later became modern Yangon.
International flights from Vietnam to Malaysia
– Fly from Hanoi to Kuala Lumpur with Vietnam Airlines.
– Fly from Ho Chi Minh to Kuala Lumpur with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
The bustling metropolis of Kuala Lumpur offers a cultural melting pot: from old British colonial buildings to Moorish-style mosques passing by the narrow streets of Chinatown.
International flights from Vietnam to Singapore
– Fly from Hanoi to Singapore with VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
– Fly from Ho Chi Minh to Singapore with Jetstar Pacific, VietJet Air and Vietnam Airlines.
Singapore is one of the most prosperous cities in the world combining a modern skyline of skyscrapers and subways with a medley of Chinese, Malay and Indian influences.
International flights from Vietnam to Indonesia
Jakarta is filled with vibrant shopping areas and exciting nightlife. The city is also the centre of Indonesian culture, which might be the thing to enjoy in the capital.
Flights from Vietnam to the Philippines
Manila presents an enduring architectural heritage from its colonial past represented by churches, forts and other historical buildings which can still be seen in the ruins of Intramuros.
Book your flights with Baolau
Baolau compares flights from multiple airlines and speeds up the booking process to just a few minutes. You can easily pay online and receive your electronic tickets via email, ready for check-in at the airport.
With the integration of regional routes, we bring closer Vietnam and the rest of Southeast Asia.